- If I need to cancel my reservation, what should I do?
- If you would like to cancel your booking or change a number of guests, please notify us via phone 09 377 8537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your booking is within the next 24 hours, please call us directly.
- How long does eating at KAZUYA restaurant take?
- Normally it will take
・ 1 hour 30 minutes for 5 course
・ 2 hours and 30 minutes for 7 course
・ 3 hours for 10 course
Should you have time restrictions, we will arrange speed service, so please let us known on your reservation.
- Are children allowed?
- At KAZUYA restaurant, we strive to deliver a fine dining experience and we ask for your kind understanding that we cannot accept children under the age of 7 years old.
- Is there dress code?
- We recommend dress code of smart casual.
We kindly ask all gentleman to refrain from wearing short pants, sandals, or tank tops.
- Do you offer a Vegetarian menu?
- We will make accommodations for Vegetarian and also Vegan customers.
Please notify us your request for menu (e.g, Dairy free, Gluten free, No seafood, No meat, etc... )in advance so that our chef will create the dish for you.
- Is there a wheelchair access available and an accessible bathroom?
- Absolutely ! We have designed the floor plan to facilitate the use of wheelchairs and have accessible bathrooms.
We also have a mezzanine floor, so please notify us if you have wheelchair, and we will arrange your table.