- If I need to cancel my reservation, what should I do?
- If you would like to cancel your booking or change a number of guests, please notify us via phone 09 377 8537 or email email@example.com.
If your booking is within the next 24 hours, please call us directly.
- How long does eating at KAZUYA restaurant take?
- Normally it will take
・ 1 hour 30 minutes for 4 course
・ 2 hours and 30 minutes for 7 course
Should you have time restrictions, we will arrange speed service, so please let us known on your reservation.
- Are children allowed?
- At KAZUYA restaurant, we strive to deliver a fine dining experience and we ask for your kind understanding that we cannot accept children under the age of 8 years old.
- Is there dress code?
- We recommend dress code of smart casual.
We kindly ask all gentleman to refrain from wearing short pants, sandals, or tank tops.
- Do you offer a Vegetarian menu?
- Vegetarian menu is available on 4 course and 7 course on the night.
- Is there a wheelchair access available and an accessible bathroom?
- Absolutely ! We have designed the floor plan to facilitate the use of wheelchairs and have accessible bathrooms.
We also have a mezzanine floor, so please notify us if you have wheelchair, and we will arrange your table.