Our menu has three different courses.
We will make accommodations for food allergies and restrictions with prior notice.
- Seasonal soup sphere
- 'Iburigakko', Cream cheese
- Brezaola summer roll
- Sea eel, Squash, Soy caramel, Rosemary
- Trevally, Balsamic, Tofu, Cocoa
- Cuttlefish, Clam, Shrimp, Pomelo, Puntalette
- Texrure over 30 textured seasonal vegetables and prosciutto
- Market fish, Assorted Mushsooms, Gingko nuts, Beurre Blanc
- Waitaha Wagyu beef, Potato, Consomme
- Hawkes bay Lamb, Baby taro, Won bok, Jus
- Assorted cheese
- Rose sangria, Mint, Cherry, Sorbet
- Valrhona chocolate, Cream Brulee, Milk Jam, Chocolate soft cake, Cocoa nib
- petit fours
*Please note that our Full Degustation 10 Course menu are designed for whole table
* Chef will choose your 5 course, 7 course, or Full Degustation 10 Course from above menu. Our menu changes every seasons, so please ask our staff about details.
Bagna Cauda with bread(Amuse)
your choice of Entree
Fish of the day or Roasted Duck breast or Wakanui beef
* Upgrade some of our standard dishes with special ingredients. Our ingredients options: certified Japanese Wagyu, New Zealand crayfish, caviar, or truffle. We are happy to have any other requests. Executive chef Kazuya designs your original courses with the ingredients requested by you. We will decide on the size of a meal based on your requests, usually it comes in 6 - 8 course meal.